Is this you?
- Are you smart, successful, on the way up… and still secretly having moments of panic, overwhelm, or feeling out of balance as your work takes over your life?
- Do you struggle with the ceaseless demands of leadership?
- Have you received feedback that you need to be a “better leader” but you don’t know where to start?
- Your boss thinks he/she is doing a great job, but you disagree, and you need a way to diplomatically share some advice with her/him?
If any of these fit you, here’s what I have to help.
My special report, The 10 Terrible Habits that Undermine Leadership, details the most common and disruptive leadership behaviors that get in the way of a great workplace.
Download this free report to learn:
- The bottom-line impact of ineffective leadership habits.
- Why smart leaders sometimes do dumb things
- Insights gleaned from a decade of Executive Coaching& observations of smart leaders like yourself
- How to recognize if you or your boss are engaging in one of the 10 Terrible Habits
- The 10 Positive Habits that deliver better results
- The simple, four-stage process that will help you adopt new habits and behaviors for your work & life
- How others have successfully overcome terrible habitsto become better leaders
To get this special report for free, just complete this form.
Enter your Name and Email address above and you’ll instantly get a confirmation message. Just click on that link to confirm your interest, and you’ll receive access to the report in a few minutes.
No time to read? This 15 page special report is also available as a 45 minute audio recording so you can listen to it on your iPod or on your daily commute. You will receive a link to mp3 recording along with information on the printed article.
Take time to read/listen and discover how to overcome these 10 Terrible Habits before it’s too late.
Along with the special report and audio, you’ll also get a complimentary subscription to [email protected],” my monthly coaching e-newsletter published since 2001. You’ll get ideas, inspiration, and practical tools each month that will help you live a less-stress life and lead a more positive workplace.
Of course, if you want to unsubscribe at any time, you may do so with the link at the bottom of the newsletter. And your email address is safe – it will never be sold or rented to anyone else, EVER!
Note: if you’re already a subscriber, still request the Report. You will NOT get additional copies of Happiness in your Inbox!
Jim Smith, PCC
The Executive Happiness Coach®