You can use these articles individually and/or reprint the articles in your publication. Feel free to edit the articles to best fit the needs of your readers, but be sure to follow these guidelines for reprinting procedures:
- When you download the article, please email email@example.com with your intent to use.
- Include Jim’s bio just as it appears at the end of each article.
- Send Jim one copy of the ezine or item it is published in.
Strategies for Personal Change Series
- Are You Caught in an Emotional Web?
- Change Your Stories, Change Your Life
- Fake It Till You Make It
- Searching for Happiness: 10 Tips For Your Trip
- Four Factors that Increase Happiness
- Watch Your Language
- Ten Practices for Gratitude
- 25 Simple Ways to Have More Fun, Right Now
- Give Yourself a Break: 13 Tips For Self-Care
- 9 Things You Should Know About Happiness
Leadership & Workplace
- Communicating Unhappy News
- Advice for Happier Performance Appraisals
- Assertiveness: You Can Do This!
- Remove Barriers to Happiness at Work
- Lead With Questions
- Nothing is Good or Bad
- Change Starts With YOU
- You’re never too old to learn and grow (I hope!)
- Is Your Open Door Policy Killing You?
- Down Time is Productive Time
- If you’re not uncomfortable, you’re not leading
- Focus on the Vital Few Priorities to Improve Your Productivity
- You Won’t Be Good At What You Don’t Do
- Exercises to Strengthen Your Emotional Muscles
- Tips To Create an Unhappy Workforce
Annual Planning Kits
- Jim’s Annual Planning Kit for COUPLES (to download, right click on the link and then select “Save link as…”)
- Jim’s Annual Planning Kit for INDIVIDUALS (to download, right click on the link and then select “Save link as…”)